Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
Useful Eventbrite and Zoom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Meeting createdThis trigger fires when a meeting is created.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Any scheduled meeting startsThis trigger fires when a scheduled meeting starts.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Any scheduled meeting endsThis trigger fires when a scheduled meeting ends.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together