Ask Alexa to post News to Flapz Board
Other popular Flapz workflows and automations
- Push any new note from Note Widget to Flapz Board
- Post Code Commits for Git Repo to Flapz Board
- Push Hot Posts from any SubReddit to Flapz Board
- Show Next Meeting from Google Calendar on Flapz Board
- New Stories from NPR on Flapz Board
- If a recently played track, then post data to Flapz Board
- Post new YouTube Subscriber to Flapz Board
- Twitch Channel going Live alert on Flapz Board
Useful Flapz and TP-Link Router integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device ConnectsThis trigger fires every time a previously-connected device connects to your TP-Link router.
- Device DisconnectsThis trigger fires every time a previously-connected device disconnects from your TP-Link router.
- New Device ConnectsThis trigger fires every time a new device connects to your TP-Link router.
- History of device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when a previously-connected device disconnects from your TP-Link router.
- Get My Flapz BoardsThis query returns all the basic details for all Boards you have in your account.
- History of device connectsThis query returns a list of when a previously-connected device connects to your TP-Link router.
- History of Device ConnectionsThis query returns a list of every time a new device connects to your TP-Link router.
Actions (Then that)
- Prioritize DeviceThis action will prioritize a device connected to your TP-Link router for a specified duration (1 hour by default).
- Update All Flapz Board RowsThis action will update data rows on a chosen Flapz board with text or new data.
- Activate ShortcutThis action will activate a shortcut you've created on Deco M9 Plus for smart home devices to perform actions.
- Update Single Flapz Board RowThis action will push new data or text to a single row on your Flapz board.
- Prioritize Online ActivityThis action will prioritize a certain type of online activity on your network, maintaining a fast connection of what's important.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together