Push Details of new item in RSS Feed to Flapz Board
Other popular Flapz workflows and automations
- If a recently played track, then post data to Flapz Board
- Post Recent Tweets to Flapz Board
- Ask Alexa to post News to Flapz Board
- Show Next Meeting from Google Calendar on Flapz Board
- Hourly Local Weather conditions on Flapz Board
- Post Code Commits for Git Repo to Flapz Board
- Twitch Channel going Live alert on Flapz Board
- Post new YouTube Subscriber to Flapz Board
Useful Flapz and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together