IF you take a photo with iPhone's front camera, THEN upload to Flickr
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- When I post a Flickr photo, add it to my iOS photo album
- Save new Flickr sets to my iPhone
- Send Flickr to Dad's email
- Save Flickr favorites to an iOS album
- Youtube to Flickr for Yoga
- Publish your favorite Flickr images as new Tumblr post
- TS Assistant - Trigger In (iOS)
- Save your flickr favorites to Evernote
Useful Flickr and GO by Raylogic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
Actions (Then that)
- Recall sceneThis action will recall a scene in Raylogic GO
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Turn on/off devicesThis action will turn on or off a selected device.
- Dimmer controlThis action will allow you to set dimmable lights to a specific percentage
- Fan controlThis action will allow fan speed control of selected fans
- Curtain / Blind controlsThis action will enable opening/closing, raising/lowering of blinds & curtains
- HVAC controlThis action will allow control of selected Air conditioning / Thermostat devices
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together