Post your Instagram photos to Flickr
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Favorite Flikr Photo to Android Wallpaper
- Save new Flickr sets to my iPhone
- Google Plus Photo to Flickr
- Send facebook tagged photos to flikr
- Twit pics -> Flickr account
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Blink when my photo finishes uploading
- iOS photo backup to flickr
Useful Flickr and Oticon integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program is changedThis Trigger fires every time a program is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires every time the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is lost
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- Hearing aid turned onThis trigger fires when the hearing aid is turned on
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
- Volume is changedThis Trigger fires every time the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires every time the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speech (iPhone)This Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid if connected through an iPhone
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together