Post tweet on live event creation
Other popular Flutin workflows and automations
- Notify Discord channel on new event creation on Flutin
- Post Facebook Page update when new event is created on Flutin
- Update Slack Channel on new event creation on Flutin
- Update Evernote on live event creation
- Sync Flutin event with Google Calendar
- Sync Flutin event with Trello
- Update your Telegram Community when new event is created on Flutin
- Update on Tumblr when new live event on Flutin
Useful Flutin and Home Connect Cooktop integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- New Event CreatedThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together