Send notification from IFTTT on live event creation
Other popular Flutin workflows and automations
- Sync Flutin event with Google Calendar
- Notify Discord channel on new event creation on Flutin
- Update on Tumblr when new live event on Flutin
- Send an email when event is created.
- Update Evernote on live event creation
- Update your Telegram Community when new event is created on Flutin
- Sync Flutin event with Notion
- Sync Flutin event with Trello
Useful Flutin and Metronet integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- New Event CreatedThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together