When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and GE Appliances Dishwasher integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dishwasher finishes a cycle.
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- 10 Pods remainingThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dishwasher detects that you have 10 pods left in stock.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- Rinse aid levels lowThis Trigger fires when your GE Dishwasher senses that you need to add rinse aid.
- Filter needs cleaningThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dishwasher senses that your filter needs to be cleaned.
- Leak detectedThis Trigger fires when your GE Dishwasher detects a leak.
- History of 10 Pods remaining detectedThis query returns a list of when your GE Dishwasher detected that you have 10 pods left in stock.
- History of when AC is ONThis query returns a list of when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was ON.
- History of filter neeing cleaningThis query returns a list of when your GE Dishwasher sensed that your filter needed to be cleaned.
- History of instances when AC was OFFThis query returns a list of instances when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was OFF
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together