When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and Gogogate integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Open doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already opened, the door will remain opened. This Action will only work with "garage mode". Remote access must be enabled.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Close doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed. This Action will only work with "garage mode". Remote access must be enabled.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together