If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and Home Connect Cookit integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cookit turned onThis trigger fires every time your Cookit is turned on.
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- Cookit turned offThis trigger fires every time your Cookit is turned off.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- Cookit startedThis trigger fires every time your Cookit has started.
- Cookit step finishedThis trigger fires every time your Cookit has finished the current step successfully.
- Cookit finishedThis trigger fires every time your Cookit has finished successfully.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together