If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and Honeywell Total Connect Comfort integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperature to a permanent holdThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to permanently hold the specified temperature until you change it.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Set temperature for a period of timeThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to hold a temperature for a specified period of time. The schedule will resume when the time expires.
- Resume programmed scheduleThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to resume the currently defined thermostat programmed schedule.
- Set fan to on or autoThis Action will set the Honeywell thermostat fan to On where the fan is always on or Auto where the fan runs only when the heating or cooling system is on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together