When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and iHaus smoke detector integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smoke alarmThe trigger fires when your smoke detector detects a smoke alarm.
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- Test alarmThe trigger fires when your smoke detector launches a test alarm.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- Heat alarmThe trigger fires when your smoke detector detects a heat alarm.
- History of when AC is ONThis query returns a list of when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was ON.
- History of when smoke detector alarmedThe query returns a list of when your smoke detector detected a smoke alarm.
- History of instances when AC was OFFThis query returns a list of instances when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was OFF
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together