If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and littleBits integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of when AC is ONThis query returns a list of when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was ON.
- History of when input droppedThis query returns a list of when your cloudBit's input goes from high to low. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of instances when AC was OFFThis query returns a list of instances when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was OFF
Actions (Then that)
- Activate OutputThis Action will activate the output of your cloudBit for 3 seconds.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Deactivate OutputThis Action will deactivate the output of your cloudBit.
- Set Output LevelThis Action will set the output of your cloudBit to the specified level for the specified length of time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together