When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and Lutron Caséta and RA2 Select integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set light levelThis Action will set a Lutron dimmer or switch to the level you specify.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Set shade positionThis Action will set a Lutron shade to the position you specify.
- Activate sceneThis Action will adjust multiple lights and shades together by activating a scene created in the Lutron app.
- Set shade tiltThis Action allows shades to be set to the desired tilt.
- Set fan speedThis Action allows a fan to be set to the desired speed.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together