If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and MagicHue integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn lights offThis action will turn your lights off.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Turn lights onThis action will turn your lights on.
- Toggle lights on/offThis action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
- Change colorThis action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Blink lightsThis action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Switch to dynamic mode for your LightsThis action will change your lights to the requested dynamic mode such as light flashing, jumping, gradual change and strobe.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate your scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together