Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and Sleeptracker-AI® integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Manual sleep recording stoppedThis trigger fires when a manual sleep recording has stopped (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- Manual sleep recording startsThis trigger fires when you manually start a sleep recording (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- When alarm goes offThis trigger fires when your alarm goes off.
- When alarm is dismissedThis trigger fires when your alarm is dismissed.
- Start of alarm windowThis trigger fires at the start of your alarm window.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a manual sleep recordingThis action will start a manual sleep recording.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Stop a sleep recordingThis action will stop a sleep recording.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together