When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and VeeZy Air Conditioner integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on ACThis action will turn on the AC
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Turn off ACThis action will turn off the AC
- Set target temperatureThis action will set the target temperature of the AC
- Set operating modeThis action will set the operating mode of the AC
- Set fan speedThis action will set the fan speed of the AC
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together