When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and WeMo Smart Plug integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of Switched offThis query returns a list of times when your WeMo Switch was turned off.
- History of when AC is ONThis query returns a list of when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was ON.
- History of Switched onThis query returns a list of times when your WeMo Switch was turned on.
- History of instances when AC was OFFThis query returns a list of instances when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was OFF
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch on. If the WeMo Switch is already on, it will remain on.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch off. If the WeMo Switch is already off, it will remain off.
- Turn on then offThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch on then immediately back off.
- Turn off then onThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch off then immediately back on.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle a WeMo Switch on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together