When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and WiSPLICE integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A session was updatedThis trigger fires when a station owned by this user has a session opened or closed.
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- A session was startedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user starts a session on the specified station.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- A session was stoppedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user stops a session on the specified station.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together