When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and WordPress integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new postThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your public WordPress blog.
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- New post with tag or categoryThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your public WordPress blog with a specific tag or category.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
Actions (Then that)
- Create a postThis Action will create a normal post on your WordPress blog.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Create a photo postThis Action will create a photo post on your WordPress blog from the given URL to an image.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together