When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and YoLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorsensor EventThis trigger fires when door sensor state change
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- Motion sensor eventThis trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- Leak SensorThis trigger fires when your leak sensor detected water.
- Temperature & Humidity SensorThis trigger fires when the temperature or humidity value is in the alert range
- Lock EventThis trigger fires when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- Motion sensor event（Specific Event Types）This trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Smoke & CO AlarmThis trigger fires when CO or Smoke is detected
- Flex FobFire this trigger by YoLink Flex Fob
- Leak Sensor (Special Event Types)This trigger fires when the Leak Sensor detects an event you specify.
- History of lock eventsThis query returns a list of when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- History of when AC is ONThis query returns a list of when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was ON.
- History of motion sensor eventThis query returns a list of when motion sensor state changed
- History of instances when AC was OFFThis query returns a list of instances when Fujitsu Air Conditioner was OFF
- History of door sensor eventsThis query returns a list of when the door sensor state changed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off outletTurn on or turn off yolink outlet
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Turn on/off switchTurn on or turn off yolink switch
- Open/Close valve controllerOpen or close your valve with YoLink Valve Controller
- Control IR RemoteControl your YoLink IR Remote
- Turn on/off power stripTurn on/off power strip
- Control your thermostatControl your thermostat
- Delay your sprinklerSet delay for your sprinkler
- Enable / Disable YoLink NotificationEnable / Disable YoLink Device's notification
- Start / Stop alarm for sirenStart / Stop alarm for siren
- Execute YoLink SceneExecute your scene that defined in YoLink APP
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together