Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and GE Appliances Dishwasher integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dishwasher finishes a cycle.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- 10 Pods remainingThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dishwasher detects that you have 10 pods left in stock.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Rinse aid levels lowThis Trigger fires when your GE Dishwasher senses that you need to add rinse aid.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Filter needs cleaningThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dishwasher senses that your filter needs to be cleaned.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- Leak detectedThis Trigger fires when your GE Dishwasher detects a leak.
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together