Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and GE Appliances GeoSpring™ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Air filter dirtyThis Trigger fires when your water heater's air filter is 80% dirty.
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Hybrid mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in hybrid mode. Hybrid mode balances energy savings and available hot water convenience.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Standard mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in standard mode. Standard mode provides the least energy savings and stops the heat pump.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Heat pump mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in heat pump mode. Heat pump mode provides the greatest energy savings.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Boost mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in boost mode. Boost mode increases the amount of hot water available during high use periods, but provides lower savings than hybrid mode.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- Vacation mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in vacation mode. Vacation mode minimizes energy use and maximizes savings during periods when users are away.
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the operating mode of your GE water heater.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Set temperatureThis Action will set the temperature of your GE water heater.
- Set vacation modeThis Action will set your GE water heater to vacation mode for the desired number of days.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together