Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and Harvest integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together