Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and Home Connect Roxxter integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together