Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and IoT Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- New IoT Podcast episodeThis trigger fires when a new IoT Podcast episode is published.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- New article from Stacey on IoTThis trigger fires when a new article is posted to Stacey on IoT.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together