Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and Mitsubishi Electric kumo cloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Temperature too highThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone reports a room temperature above a specific threshold.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Temperature too lowThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone reports a room temperature below a specified threshold.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Zone turned onThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone turns on.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Zone turned offThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone turns off.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- Mode changedThis trigger fires when a Mitsubishi Electric zone changes mode.
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a Mitsubishi Electric zone and optionally change the mode.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Turn offThis action will turn off a Mitsubishi Electric zone.
- Lower temperatureThis action will lower the target temperature of a Mitsubishi Electric zone.
- Raise temperatureThis action will raise the target temperature of a Mitsubishi Electric zone.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together