Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Useful FYTA and Lutron Caséta and RA2 Select integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Set light levelThis Action will set a Lutron dimmer or switch to the level you specify.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Set shade positionThis Action will set a Lutron shade to the position you specify.
- Activate sceneThis Action will adjust multiple lights and shades together by activating a scene created in the Lutron app.
- Set shade tiltThis Action allows shades to be set to the desired tilt.
- Set fan speedThis Action allows a fan to be set to the desired speed.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together