Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Useful FYTA and Metronet integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together