Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and MIYO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Irrigation has startedThis trigger fires if irrigation for an irrigation area has started
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Irrigation has stoppedThis trigger fires if irrigation has stopped for given irrigation area
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is dryThis trigger fires if soil is dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Soil is wetThis trigger fires if soil is wet enough for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
- History of irrigation has startedThis query returns a list of when irrigation for an area has started.
- Get PlantsGet your plant list
- History of dry soilThis query returns a list of when soil was dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- History of irrigation stopsThis query returns a list of if irrigation was stopped for given irrigation area
Actions (Then that)
- Start irrigationThis action will start irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Stop irrigationThis action will stop irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Activate automodeThis action will activate automatic irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Deactivate automodeThis action will deactivate automatic irrigation for given irrigation area until it is activated again. E.g. if you have a garden party you can deactivate sprinklers using this action.
- Send rain detected notificationThis action will notify MIYO if it is raining or not. This action can be used to integrate existing rain sensors into your irrigation system.
- Firmware updateThis action will check and install updates to your cube.
- Automower statusThe irrigation should not start as long as the automower is still mowing. To handle this situation, MIYO can be informed if the automower has started or finished mowing.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together