Hue Rainbow when somebody calls
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Dim down the lights
- Blink your lights when your doorbell rings
- Blink your lights
- Turn lights out for bed with Alexa and hue
- Change your Hue lights to a softer white to help you sleep
- If temperature drops below freezing, turn Hue bulbs ice blue.
- Turn off your Hue lights when you leave home
- Turn on my lights at sunset
Useful Philips Hue and MIYO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Irrigation has startedThis trigger fires if irrigation for an irrigation area has started
- Irrigation has stoppedThis trigger fires if irrigation has stopped for given irrigation area
- Soil is dryThis trigger fires if soil is dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- Soil is wetThis trigger fires if soil is wet enough for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- History of irrigation has startedThis query returns a list of when irrigation for an area has started.
- Get LightsThis query returns all lights of the bridge.
- History of dry soilThis query returns a list of when soil was dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- History of irrigation stopsThis query returns a list of if irrigation was stopped for given irrigation area
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Start irrigationThis action will start irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Stop irrigationThis action will stop irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Activate automodeThis action will activate automatic irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Deactivate automodeThis action will deactivate automatic irrigation for given irrigation area until it is activated again. E.g. if you have a garden party you can deactivate sprinklers using this action.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Send rain detected notificationThis action will notify MIYO if it is raining or not. This action can be used to integrate existing rain sensors into your irrigation system.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Firmware updateThis action will check and install updates to your cube.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Automower statusThe irrigation should not start as long as the automower is still mowing. To handle this situation, MIYO can be informed if the automower has started or finished mowing.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together