Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and MCONNECT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Turned ON/OFFThis trigger fires when an MCONNECT device is turned ON or OFF.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Opened/ClosedThis trigger fires when an MCONNECT device opened or closed.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Turn ON/OFFThis action will turn ON/OFF your MCONNECT device.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Open/CloseThis action will open/close your MCONNECT device.
- Activate RF transmitterThis action will activate the RF channel of your MCONNECT device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate one MCONNECT scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together