Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- schedulesThis trigger fires when a schedule is complete.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- moistureThis trigger fires when the moisture value is calculated.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- sensor dataThis trigger fires when your Whisperer sensor reports measured data.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- eventsThis trigger fires when a new event is generated.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together