Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and Nexx integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Door openedThis trigger fires when a garage door is opened.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Door closedThis trigger fires when the garage door is closed.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Alarm armedThis trigger fires when alarm is armed.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Alarm disarmedThis trigger will fires when alarm is disarmed.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Open doorThis action will open the garage door.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Close doorThis action will close the garage door.
- Arm alarmThis action will arm your alarm.
- Arm stayThis action will arm your alarm in stay mode.
- Arm awayThis action will arm your alarm in away mode.
- Arm nightThis action will arm your alarm in night mode.
- Disarm alarmThis action will disarm your alarm.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together