Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Useful FYTA and NIBE Uplink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Alarm occurs on systemThis Trigger fires every time an alarm is triggered on your system.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Boost hot water productionThis Action will temporarily increase the hot water production in your NIBE system by turning on the temporary lux feature.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Boost ventilationThis Action will temporarily boost the ventilation speed by switching to "speed 4".
- Set temperature settingThis Action will create a smart home thermostat in NIBE Uplink which will be used for controlling the indoor temperature for the next 7 days. If no update of the values are provided before that, the system will return to its previous settings.
- Set to home modeThis Action will place your system in Home mode.
- Set to away modeThis Action will place your system in Away mode.
- Set to vacation modeThis Action will place your system in Vacation mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together