Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and Rust integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together