Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and sRemo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- A new thing was createdThis trigger fires when a new thing was created.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Send set number to sRemoThis action will send a chosen Set Number to your sRemo.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Send Trigger Number to sRemoThis action will send the chosen Trigger Number to your sRemo.
- Send signal under set conditionThis action send a signal to your sRemo based on a pre-chosen condition in your sCloud.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together