Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and Seitron Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together