Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and Sharpr integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- New post with tagThis Trigger fires every time a new Sharpr post is published with a specific tag.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Any new fileThis Trigger fires every time a file is uploaded to Sharpr.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Create post from URLThis Action will fetch a post from a URL and add it to Sharpr.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Create post with title and descriptionThis Action will add a post to Sharpr with the given title and description.
- Create post from fileThis Action will create a new post with a file attachment.
- Add file from URLThis Action will save a file to Sharpr.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together