Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and simplehuman integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Low batteryThis Trigger fires when your mirror has low battery.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Fully chargedThis Trigger fires when your mirror is fully charged.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Select a preset light settingThis Action will set your mirror's color temperature and brightness to preset values.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Set the brightnessThis Action will set your mirror's brightness.
- Turn alarm onThis Action will turn on your mirror's soft-alarm.
- Turn alarm offThis Action will turn off your mirror's soft-alarm.
- Turn the timer onThis Action will turn on your mirror's soft-timer.
- Turn the timer offThis Action will turn off your mirror's soft-timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together