Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Useful FYTA and ThermoSmart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- ThermoSmart gets pausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart is paused.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- ThermoSmart gets unpausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart gets unpaused.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- ThermoSmart changes programThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart changes a scheduled program.
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your ThermoSmart to the temperature you specify.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- PauseThis Action will pause your ThermoSmart.
- UnpauseThis Action will unpause your ThermoSmart, i.e. set it to either a scheduled program or an exception if there is one for the current time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together