Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and Trello integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Card added to boardThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specific board.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Card added to listThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specified list.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Card assigned to meThis Trigger fires every time a card is assigned to you.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together