Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and WeMo Coffeemaker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Water filter needs to be replacedThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker’s water filter needs to be replaced.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Cleaning cycle requiredThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker needs to run a cleaning cycle.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Coffeemaker Not Ready Mode activated at selected timeThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker is Not Ready Mode (Refill, Place Carafe or Refill Water modes) is activated at your selected time.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
- History of coffeemaker Not Ready Mode activated at selected timeThis query returns a list of when your coffeemaker was in Not Ready Mode.
- Get PlantsGet your plant list
- History of water filter replacement eventsThis query returns a list of times that your coffeemaker’s water filter needs to be replaced.
- History of cleaning cycle requiredThis query returns a list of when your coffeemaker needs to run a cleaning cycle.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together