Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Useful FYTA and Wemo Outdoor Plug integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your Wemo Outdoor Plug is turned on.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your Wemo Outdoor Plug is turned off.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a Wemo Outdoor Plug on. If the Wemo Outdoor Plug is already on, it will remain on.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Turn offThis Action will turn a Wemo Outdoor Plug off. If the Wemo Outdoor Plug is already off, it will remain off.
- Turn on then offThis Action will turn a Wemo Outdoor Plug on then immediately back off.
- Turn off then onThis Action will turn a Wemo Outdoor Plug off then immediately back on.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle a Wemo Outdoor Plug on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together