Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and WIFIPLUG integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned on.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned off.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG on. If the WIFIPLUG is already on, it will remain on.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG off. If the WIFIPLUG is already off, it will remain off.
- BlinkThis Action will flicker a WIFIPLUG. i.e. turn off and back on (if on) or turn on and back off (if off).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together