Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Useful FYTA and Withings Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Motion has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects motion.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Noise has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects noise.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- An air quality alert has been raisedThis Trigger fires every time an air quality alert is raised by your Withings Home.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Your Withings Home goes offlineThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home gets disconnected from the internet or is unplugged from the power outlet.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together