Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and WordPress integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Any new postThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your public WordPress blog.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- New post with tag or categoryThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your public WordPress blog with a specific tag or category.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together