Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Useful FYTA and Zoom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Meeting createdThis trigger fires when a meeting is created.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Any scheduled meeting startsThis trigger fires when a scheduled meeting starts.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Any scheduled meeting endsThis trigger fires when a scheduled meeting ends.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together