Close your garage door when you leave home
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Open your garage door
- If I arrive at my house then open my garage door
- Open the garage door with a small button in your car
- If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
- Check and close the garage door every night with Garageio
- Open the garage when arriving home
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
Useful Garageio and iOS Reminders integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new reminderThis Trigger fires every time you add a new reminder.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Any reminder completedThis Trigger fires every time any reminder is completed.
- New reminder added to listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is added to the list you specify.
- Reminder completed in listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is completed in a list you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Add reminder to listThis Action will add a new reminder to the list you specify.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together