Open the garage door with a small button in your car
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
- If my door is opened or closed then send me an email
- Open garage door (Android)
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
- Open your garage door
- If I arrive at my house then open my garage door
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
Useful Garageio and Livy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Livy Protect alarm deactivationThis trigger fires when you turn off the alarm in the Livy App.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Livy Protect alarm activationThis trigger fires when you turn on the alarm in the Livy App.
- Livy Protect alarm goes offThis trigger fires when your Livy Protect device reports a fire or motion alarm.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn off Livy ProtectThis action will disarm Livy Protect.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Turn on Livy ProtectThis action will arm Livy Protect.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together